Updated May 24, 2018
Classic Mortgage Corporation takes its clients’ financial privacy very seriously. We value your confidence in us and assure you that protecting your privacy continues to be a priority to Classic Mortgage Corporation. We do not sell information about our customers to third parties. We respect our customers and value the trust they show by doing business with Classic Mortgage Corporation.
During the course of originating your mortgage loan, we accumulate nonpublic personal financial information from you and from other sources about your income, assets, and credit history in order to allow a lender to make an informed decision about granting you credit. We provide our Financial Privacy to customers when they conduct business with our company. If we change our privacy policies to permit us to share additional information we have about you, as described below, or to permit disclosures to additional types of parties, you will be notified in advance
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in applications, forms and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income and credit references;
- Information about your transactions with us or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history and account usage;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness; and
- Information that we receive from public sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, etc.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to any other party, except those parties we must share your information with in order to get the loan closed, funded and sold or parties with which we are legally allowed to share information with as permitted by law.
We are required to provide information about you to third-parties without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merge, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
Information We Do Not Disclose
- We do not sell information about our customers to third parties.
We will take all appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to client information databases, communicating this policy statement to all our employees; establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement.
Classic Mortgage Corporation actively seeks customer feedback and comments on our products and services. These comments help us make sure we are meeting our customer’s current and future needs. If you have any questions regarding your Financial Privacy with Classic Mortgage Corporation, please do not hesitate to contact us at (269) 649-1371 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.